SCADADroid® Alarm Dialer
- Voice/SMS text/email notifications
- Works with or without existing SCADA communications
- MQTT broker services to minimize data usage
- Modbus TCP/IP clients or 8 DI/1 DO and optional 2 AI
- Alarm escalation and acknowledgment
- Browser-based configuration with an optional smartphone app
- Programmable shift schedules and contact phonebook
- Customize alarm messages and voice speed/type
- Built-in cellular modem and Ethernet connection
Alarm Callout Features
View data and alarm notifications in real-time, with historical data available as well. A live-interactive map provides at-a-glance overview of multiple sites
Set schedules for employees to receive notification only while on shift. Contacts can also be set to notify 24/7.
Preset primary and secondary communication paths. Preserve last known values, and conserve cellular data by way of MQTT protocol.
Verify network connectivity and email server settings after the cellular and LAN settings have been configured. Several diagnostics tools are available such as:
- Outgoing email log
- Notification service log
Modbus TCP/RTU Alarms
Add hundreds of Modbus alarms when access to SCADA alarm management software is limited. Events allow for Modbus-write commands and reporting actions on Tags, MQTT Pub/Sub, Modbus-read commands, and more
Trigger event and time-based notifications to an unlimited number of contacts. Customize alarm messages and voice messages
Access Level permissions
- Read Only: Allows access to most pages but without the ability to make changes to any alarms, users, or control
- Supervisor: Allows full control of phonebook and alarms but restricts access to system settings.
- Administrator: Full control of all settings.
Import CSV Configuration
Upload or drop individual .csv configuration files or a zipped file to restore settings or set-up new alarms, contacts, and other configurations
SCADADroid® has 4 levels of escalation which can be configured for different repeat settings:
“Send Once”: The alarm will cease after each callout group has been contacted.
“Til Acknowledged”. The system will dial all groups repeating the process if the callout system receives no acknowledgment code.
“Til Cleared”. The system will dial all groups repeating the process until the alarm condition is resolved