SCADADroid® web portal facilitates the viewing and collection of data remotely, as well as device controls and alarm notifications. Remote programming and troubleshooting of PLCs is possible, potentially eliminating travel time for enhancements, diagnostics, and correction of programming issues.
SCADADroid® Dashboard is an industrial remote access IoT platform available for Windows, iPhone, Android, and on most web browsers. Acting as a lightweight portal, it can connect to existing SCADA systems, local networks, and SCADADroid® alarm dialers.
MQTT Messaging for SCADADroid Dashboard
- MQTT's TCP middleware allows for MQTT integration with Modbus
- Last known values preservation guarantees the survival of critical data in the case of connection failure
- MQTT is encrypted via the message broker and does not need a VPN to operate securely for industrial remote access
- Real values instead of percentages displayed through Modbus-driver tag upgrades; ideal for agriculture and wastewater
- App Interface programs for streamlined MQTT-smartphone monitoring
- Cloud-Based Broker service available for low monthly fees, or set up a third-party broker on the web browser configuration pag
SCADADroid® as a Gateway
SCADADroid® alarm dialers can act as a gateway to the local network, allowing access to PLCs, HMIs, RTUs and as a redundant backup for SCADA systems. Utilizing VPN security and MQTT messaging, SCADADroid® R2+ and R2A+ are data efficient, secure and effective.