Access Data Analytics from all Devices
Custom Reports and Schedules
Custom Data Reporting
SCADADroid® features an automated data reporting function, as well as real-time data monitoring. Through the simple web browser configuration, an administrative user can set triggers based off timers or value changes to email a report to selected SCADADroid®contacts. These interruption-proof data points are emailed as scheduled in CSV, JSON, or PDF format.
- Publishing to PDF, JSON, and CSV format
- Receive daily, monthly and day-of-week reports via email
- Triggers based off timers or value changes
- Tags can be configured to MQTT Sparkplug B protocol instead of Modbus
- Last known values in the case of connection failure
- Android, iOS and web-browser apps
- Data logging of all analog, digital and Modbus inputs
- Download and view min/max, average and totals for data points
- Custom math functions in Events for incoming data points
Looking for Manuals and Technical Data?
Create Data Reports via Web Browser
Tags: Specify analog, digital, Modbus or internal tags to poll for data reporting
Specify interval, period and day: Reporting can be specified for a day of month, day of week, or on a daily basis. Customize time of day to send a report and frequency.
Contacts: Specify contacts to receive JSON, PDF or CSV versions of reports
SCADADroid® also features a lightweight app and browser-based IoT platform that allows users to monitor all SCADADroid® device data on one centralized platform.
This secure application allows monitoring and changing data, status and alarm variables from multiple SCADADroid® units.
Utilizing MQTT messaging protocol, this monitoring system is fast and efficient.
View real-time data for analog values from Modbus, SCADA systems and hardwired inputs
View and download daily min/max, average and totals data history