Water & Wastewater Applications
Powerful alarm dialer capability
- Receive notifications via text, email, or voice
- Integrates with existing SCADA systems, Modbus TCP/IP or utilize hardwired inputs
- Customizable shifts schedules, contact lists, alarm escalation, acknowledgments
Receive real-time data
- View on a web browser or smartphone app, with the ability to adjust setpoints and other settings
- Variety of data options: hard-wired analog/digital inputs, Modbus TCP/IP, SCADA integration, MQTT publish/subscribe, VPN tunneling
Data collection, reporting, and logging
- Accumulators and counters for runtime and start data
- Receive daily reports via emailing with data such as runtimes, start/stops, levels, flow etc.
- Use SCADADroid as a gateway to access on-site network
- View data in realtime on a web browser or smartphone apps
The functionality with the SCADADroid® R2+ makes it ideal for wet well lift station monitoring. As a stand-alone alarm dialer, it can be utilized to monitor pump statuses, pump faults, high-level switches and levels. For applications with existing SCADA systems, the SCADADroid® R2+ can be supplementary as a low-cost monitoring and remote access device. The integral cellular modem makes it very cost-effective with the capability to integrate into large multi-pump stations where it can not only act as an on-site alarm dialer but provide a backup communications path to SCADA systems utilizing licensed or spread spectrum radios for primary communications.
MQTT publisher function can alert users to process changes in level, flow, runtime, starts, and more… right on your mobile device
- MQTT subscribe function allows users to change values such as setpoints remotely
- SCADADroid®’s reporting function lets you receive data files by email of the previous day’s activity including pump runtimes, pump starts, and level reading. Resolution for reporting is 1-minute intervals
- Use the optional Modbus to connect to PLCs, VFDs, analyzers or other Modbus enabled devices
This application is just one possibility of balancing multiple inputs for more versatile remote monitoring, operation, and reporting.