Gives You Peace Of Mind
SCADADroid® is easily configured as a VPN client to allow simple yet secure remote access communications. Once connected, the SCADADroid® facilitates the viewing and collection of data remotely, as applicable to a SCADA system. Remote programming and troubleshooting of PLCs is also possible, potentially eliminating travel time for enhancements, diagnostics and correction of programming issues.
Reonix offers a VPN hosting service for a nominal monthly fee, or customers can setup their own VPN server (we recommend SoftEther with OpenVPN). Read our tutorial
- Secure connection to remote devices such as PLC/HMI/EFM/Other
- Secure TLS/SSL via OpenVPN/SSL
- Quick setup - SCADADroid Web Portal takes away the hassle
- Reonix or Third Party Hosting available. Explore your options
- Can serve as a redundant system to existing SCADA systems
- Internal or Contract Certificate Management
- Remote access as pass-through data modem with SCADADroid cell modem
You can enter a user authentication name and password on the .ovpn file, drag the VPN certificate into the configuration box, save, and then click on the enable button. It’s that simple. The SCADADroid® will then establish a connection, ready for remote communications.
With SCADADroid®, you can set up your own VPN network, which will require you to procure an OpenVPN server – or let us handle it via Reonix’s VPN hosted solutions
Either way, we can help you get going
Once the .ovpn file is configured, or L2TP has been set up on a mobile client, you may log into the unit – and continue setting up for VPN administration from a mobile smart device, or personal computer at a remote location, as desired